PREMIUM CUTTING BOARD
– KITCHEN SERIES –
- (L)483mm x (W300mm x (H)20mm
- Made from 100% Acacia Wood
- Food-Safe & Anti-Bacterial
- Hassle-Free Maintenance
- YUMMY (L)178mm x (W)127mm x (H)20mm
- SABROSA (L)305mm x (W)230mm x (H)20mm
- NEFIS (L)381mm x (W)305mm x (H)20mm
- HOCHIAK (L)483mm x (W300mm x (H)20mm
WHY ACACIA WOOD?
Acacia tree is also known as mimosa, thorntree, or wattle. It is a hardwood tree family native to Australia and soon found to spread throughout the world including Africa, Asia, and the Pacific Rim over millennia. Many European settlers brought them to America and developed a new species. Currently there are 1,350 species of Acacia found worldwide. Not only known for it’s hardness being superior to European white oak, hickory, and carbonized bamboo, Acacia also has remarkable density, placing between oak and marble. Other than that, Acacia is also highly scratch resistant.
- CONTRAST WOOD TONE: Acacia’s wood grain varies from straight to wavy patterns, with colours ranges from light amber to dark mahogany.
- DISTINCTIVE WOOD GRAIN: You’ll never find two identical acacia slabs on the market.
- HIGHLY SCRATCH-RESISTANT
- HIGH DENSITY
AWARDS & CERTIFICATES:
- PASSED SVHC Test (Substances of Very High Concern Test)
- ECO AWARD for Best Booth Design, Open Structure Category
- GIVE IT A BASIC RINSE / WASH: Exposure to too much moisture on your cutting board will cause it to warp. (cupping) A quick rinse with dishwasher soap and sponge will do the trick. Wash both sides.
- REMOVE STUBBORN STAIN: Apply baking soda and water across the stained area and rub it with a sponge, most of the stains will be gone after a quick rinse.
- REMOVING ODOURS: Slather the lemon juice over the board and sprinkle generous amount of salt on it, then let it dry overnight. Scrap the dried salt the next day and give it a quick rinse.
- OILING/ WAXING YOUR BOARD: If the board absorbs water rapidly, then it is time for some oiling. Mineral oils are commonly used they do not turn rancid. Oil both sides when you’re doing so.
- SMOOTH OUT DEEP CUTS: Sanding your cutting board over time is essential. Resurfacing your cutting board will definitely make it last longer. Give your board a quick rinse and oil it afterwards.
- FIXING WARPED BOARDS: Cupping can be fixed by placing heavy object on it, or simply steam it on the bulging side. Oil it thoroughly on both sides afterwards.
- Please allow slight deviation of measurement due to manual measurement.
- Please note that the wood colour and grain varies due to the nature of the Acacia wood itself.
- Please consider the actual sizes shown in the listing as the pictures are generally enlarged to show detail.
#acaciawood #aideashome #premiumwoodproducts #malaysia #kitchen