PREMIUM SERVING BOARD
– PREMIUM SERIES –
(Sizes of each piece varies, kindly inquire)
– Made from Arau Wood
– Moderately Hard & Heavy
– Reputed to Season without Serious Defects
– UNICO (L)410mm x (W)300mm x (H)35mm
– HAKKEN-L (Sizes of each piece varies, kindly inquire)
– HAKKEN-S (Sizes of each piece varies, kindly inquire)
– PURU (Sizes of each piece varies, kindly inquire)
Moderately hard and moderately heavy, Arau Wood is reputable for it's high density and it's fine and even straight grain. It is also suible as a general utily timber, which resulted it commonly being used as post, flooring, furniture and household implements. It is also known as gelugor salak, kayu mapa, lidah-lidah, mentulang and adopon puteh by the natives of Malaysia.
AWARDS & CERTIFICATES:
– PASSED SVHC Test (Substances of Very High Concern Test)
– ECO AWARD for Best Booth Design, Open Structure Category
1. GIVE IT A BASIC RINSE / WASH: Exposure to too much moisture on your cutting board will cause it to warp. (cupping) A quick rinse with dishwasher soap and sponge will do the trick. Wash both sides.
2. REMOVE STUBBORN STAIN: Apply baking soda and water across the stained area and rub it with a sponge, most of the stains will be gone after a quick rinse.
3. REMOVING ODOURS: Slather the lemon juice over the board and sprinkle generous amount of salt on it, then let it dry overnight. Scrap the dried salt the next day and give it a quick rinse.
4. OILING/ WAXING YOUR BOARD: If the board absorbs water rapidly, then it is time for some oiling. Mineral oils are commonly used they do not turn rancid. Oil both sides when you’re doing so.
5. SMOOTH OUT DEEP CUTS: Sanding your cutting board over time is essential. Resurfacing your cutting board will definitely make it last longer. Give your board a quick rinse and oil it afterwards.
6. FIXING WARPED BOARDS: Cupping can be fixed by placing heavy object on it, or simply steam it on the bulging side. Oil it thoroughly on both sides afterwards.
– Please allow slight deviation of measurement due to manual measurement.
– Please note that the wood colour and grain varies due to the nature of the wood itself.
– Please consider the actual sizes shown in the listing as the pictures are generally enlarged to show detail.
#arauwood #aideashome #premiumwoodproducts #malaysia #kitchen #cutting #board #chopping #natural