PREMIUM SERVING BOARD
– SERVING BOARD SERIES –
(L)381mm x (W)180mm x (H)20mm
– Made from Cherry Wood & Oak Wood
– Fungus Resistant
– High Density & Durable
– HOSHI-S (L)381mm x (W)160mm x (H)15mm
– HOSHI-L (L)410mm x (W)160mm x (H)20mm
– SERVIENTES (L)480mm x (W)235mm x (H)25mm
– HABSAI (L)480mm x (W)230mm x (H)25mm
– UBERZUG (L)480mm x (W)225mm x (H)25mm
– CEVAI (L)381mm x (W)180mm x (H)20mm
Cherry wood is known for it’s hard density, durability and also flexibility, which is commonly used in making toys, panelling, furniture and flooring. It also bears smooth and satiny grain that it unique among other wood types.
Not only a type of hardwood itself, oak wood is also resistant to insect attack and fungus. It bears a unique grain when quartersawn, and commonly used in furniture, flooring, timber frame buildings, veneer and also barrels for liquor aging such as wine, brandy and whisky. This is because oak wood contributes to the oaky vanillin flavour.
AWARDS & CERTIFICATES:
– PASSED SVHC Test (Substances of Very High Concern Test)
– ECO AWARD for Best Booth Design, Open Structure Category
1. GIVE IT A BASIC RINSE / WASH: Exposure to too much moisture on your cutting board will cause it to warp. (cupping) A quick rinse with dishwasher soap and sponge will do the trick. Wash both sides.
2. REMOVE STUBBORN STAIN: Apply baking soda and water across the stained area and rub it with a sponge, most of the stains will be gone after a quick rinse.
3. REMOVING ODOURS: Slather the lemon juice over the board and sprinkle generous amount of salt on it, then let it dry overnight. Scrap the dried salt the next day and give it a quick rinse.
4. OILING/ WAXING YOUR BOARD: If the board absorbs water rapidly, then it is time for some oiling. Mineral oils are commonly used they do not turn rancid. Oil both sides when you’re doing so.
5. SMOOTH OUT DEEP CUTS: Sanding your cutting board over time is essential. Resurfacing your cutting board will definitely make it last longer. Give your board a quick rinse and oil it afterwards.
6. FIXING WARPED BOARDS: Cupping can be fixed by placing heavy object on it, or simply steam it on the bulging side. Oil it thoroughly on both sides afterwards.
– Please allow slight deviation of measurement due to manual measurement.
– Please note that the wood colour and grain varies due to the nature of the wood itself.
– Please consider the actual sizes shown in the listing as the pictures are generally enlarged to show detail.
#oakwood #cherrywood #aideashome #premiumwoodproducts #malaysia #kitchen #cutting #board #chopping #natural